- Death before loan/debt repayment can be finished
- Spouse outliving a life-only pension plan
- Death before reaching personal goals the client wants funded
- Retirement funding for spouse, child’s education
- Disability Insurance
- Long-Term Care Insurance
- Death of a primary income earner
- Final expenses
- Dependent income
- Family goals
- Support of parents
- Wealth transfer/preservation
Insurance products and services are offered through CUSO Financial Services, Inc. (“CFS”). Products offered through CFS: are not NCUA/NCUSIF or otherwise federally insured, are not guarantees or obligations of the credit union, and may involve investment risk including possible loss of principal. Investment Representatives are registered through CFS. Empower Federal Credit Union has contracted with CFS to make certain insurance products and services available to credit union members.
To learn more about life insurance and protecting your family, contact us today to schedule a free, no-obligation appointment: Call 800.462.5000, ext 5434 or 315.728.5434or visit a local branch.